Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Review: Palmer's Rapid Moisture Spray Lotion - Instant Cooling

I'm back with another Palmer's product!

Previously I had introduced their Skin Therapy Oil for Face, which now belongs to my mum.
She's using it on alternate days and says that over a period of 1 month, some of her dark spots have lightened.
She likes the texture too. :D

This time, I will be sharing about the Rapid Moisture Spray Lotion - Instant Cooling.

Watch this video for information regarding skin superfood: Cocoa Butter!



Okay la I very nice, I know some of you probably skipped the 2 minute video LOL.
I shall summarize for you lazy bums!

Cocoa butter is rich in Vitamin A, C, and E, as well as oleic acid, and minerals.
It is a natural anti-oxidant which helps to prevent signs of skin aging.
And to do their part for the Earth's environment,
Palmer's uses cocoa beans which are sustainable and ethically sourced,

So what's new with the Rapid Moisture Spray Lotion?
I have the one with Instant Cooling - which contains aloe vera, another moisturizing ingredient.


Usually, moisturizers that we use are either creams, oils, or gels.
For my skin, gels are preferred because of their fast absorption rate, compared to the other two.

Application can sometimes be messy, if we are not careful.
I can't count the number of times I happily apply liao, then I forget and go sit down on my chair. -.-
That's my common peeve about applying body moisturizers!

Aiya I very nua one. Hehehe.

Palmer's new spray type moisturizer, which promises rapid absorption - using its RapidSorb® Technology - sounds almost too good to be true.
Simply spray, rub in the non-greasy lotion and you're done in less than a minute.

Let's put it to the test!
Before



Hold can about 3 to 4 inches away from skin and spray.



Rub in the lotion; which is slightly white and visible when first sprayed on.
It was a pleasant surprise when I found out that the lotion was not as greasy as it looks.


I waited about 30 secs for the moisturizer to be fully absorbed.
There was a slight cooling sensation - credited to aloe vera as on of their ingredients.
Very shiok! Perfect for the crazy weather outside.

And the cocoa butter smell is damn irresistable!
Om nom nom chocolate.


If you want a deeper moisturising effect, rather than cooling, the spray also comes in Shea butter variant.
Their popular stretch mark lotion is also available as the spray version too!

Popular Taiwanese celeb Sonia Sui is the spokesperson for Palmer's Rapid Moisture Spray Lotion.


Where to get le awesome moisturiser?
Palmer's Rapid Moisture Spray is available at Watsons, Guardian, Fairprice, BHG, Robinsons, John Little and leading cosmetic stores, at the retail price of $17.90

Now I'm off to hunt down some edible chocolate. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...