Friday, December 18, 2015

24th Birthday Celebration

I'm 24 liao! 
Supposedly should give birth before the year of the goat ends LOLOL.

As the years go on, I really want birthdays to stay simple. 
No need to surprise or do anything over the top, just dinner will do. (:

With the budding yeast!
Freaking funny both of us wore black coats without us discussing it.


Stupid boss always give this kind of jiaobin face HAHAH.




December baby in the lab gets a Christmas themed cake! :D


But of course I appreciate the efforts my bffs go through to surprise me! 
Wahahaha I was actually ready to sleep and nua after finishing the episode of GoT 

The funny shit - I smelled matches burning outside HAHAH.
Taadaaa my sis and ahsai standing at the door. :D




Celebration with ahpok! :D
I slept till 2 pm LOLOLOL, so we ended up having a late lunch.
Sibei pig leh hahahahah.


One of my favourite cafes in the east - Fresh Fruits Lab!


Hahahaha this pok. Always my happy pill.



Had my usual favourite, Beer shrooms and Alfredo Pasta.

Spotted this new mural, so cute! :D


Dinner at Sukiya with my bffs! 
Perfect dinner la cause can eat till shiok.
Again, being a pig seems to be my way of celebration HAHAH.


Yay I has oreo cheesecake! Heheh.
Chillaxing at Starbucks and chit chatting is awesome.

You know you've found bffs for life when you can talk about anything,
feel comfortable even when there's silence and be direct about the truth.



Here's to a better year for me, and all of my loved ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...