Sunday, May 06, 2007



Could it be

I know we've been friends forever
but now I think I'm feelin something totally new
And after all this time I've opened up my eyes
now I see
You were always with me

Could it be you and I never imagined
Could It Be suddenly i'm falling for you
Could It Be you were right there beside me
And I never knew
Could It be that it's true
That its you

Its kind of fun you were always near
But who would ever thought that we would end up here
And everytime I needed you
You've been there for me through
Now its clearI've been waiting for you

Today is the start of the rest of our lives
I can see it in your eyes
Oohh But its real
And its true
And its just me and you
Could it be that its true that its you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...