Sunday, May 06, 2007

suddenly i feel so sick of everything

my family my life and all

my mum keeps picking on me
just bcoz i'm the oldest.
okayys i probably don't look like one
but i do know my responsibilties
why does she have to keep harping?!
fuck.

i look at my books and nothing goes in
i just can't seem to study. don't know why either
ystrday was totally pointless
din do any revision at all
fuck.

and i din want that misunderstanding
it just made my day worse
without it i'd probably be happier
at least i'd have sum one to depend on.
but it happened.
fuck.

well. time to go waste my day
good luck for MYEs all.

btw if you are reading dis..
you aren't studying hard enuf. XDXDXD
* taken frm 4L whiteboard. nice quote. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...