Thursday, August 16, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PB!
bankai and pillaring day. hahas

today was yj's bday
suay for him it was CHEM COMMON TEST oso.
me and the rab passed him his present after the test
he thot we totally forgot abt it =.=

anyway 2jayyohhfive monitor got pillared by the guys after school
once at the metal grille. sumwhere at the PA rms there
second time courtesy of ME
pillared the rab against him. hahas
weird. both pillars are movable this yr. xD

other than dat today was quite sian.. due to sooo many chem tests
besides the common test mrs lam gave us another one too.

OH YEAH i wanna complain abt chewy! >.<
she was returning english papers today
called my name and walked HALFWAY to my seat to pass it to me
guess wad?

she suddenly stopped and said.
I DON'T WANNA WALK. YOU WALK OVER.
like wth. i was sooo irritated larhs. f3
the class was laughing at it oso.
halfway le den walk back =.=
reminds me of dat freaking joke though. lols

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...