Friday, August 17, 2007

today was another slpy day!
due to the weather. hahas.
raining and strong wind today. sooo nice to slp larhs.
so comfortable dat i fell aslp during emaths mock exam
my symmetry de 'y' totally long line. hahas

anyway i was ji siaoded THE WHOLE DAY
subject of jokes. RARR

#1
steph showed me dis trick
using handphones and stuff
ask me to guess hu's face she's trying to make
i kip getting it wrong.
but the rest know wads the thing abt le.
all of them enjoy seeing my pek chek face >.<
kehui says i look constipated =.=

#2
in the history room
dunno hu's smart idea to start it
but we took on a bet
CANNOT SAY VULGARITIES UNTIL AFTER SCHOOL
or else have to buy green tea for everyone.
obviously dis thing is set against me
god noes i can't last long without saying vulgarities
even walao and shit oso cannot
how to tahan?

summore kehui and weneng came up wif dis sure-fire idea to make me lose
GET JUNHAO TO START SINGING. T_T!
i have to admit. they are really smart sia.

anyway i lasted only till maths
which is hmms. abt 10 mins after hist? LOL
in the middle i was sooo unusually quiet. din dare spea
but CANNOT take it larhs!
wan talk but cannot talk. very xin ku de lehhx.

weneng was the next to go. hahas
followed by kehui.
so MINYU wins! 3 packets of green tea. >.<
lucky her. i want GREEN TEA oso!
anyone wants to treat me? ^^


the object of my obssession. HnE GREEN TEA! yumms

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...