Tuesday, December 23, 2008

happy 5th birthday my little cousin ! :D

went school for CellB project meeting with shirlee and qai.
actually had sports fest briefing for ASc.
but i overslept, due to overdose of flu medicine the night before ;x
sok was also sick; get well soon yeahs ! x)

anyway, we were so very efficient ! hahas.
though shirlee and me had a 10min laughing fit. ;p
we finished the project today, only left with sok's parts.
ystrday's HPI also, only up to me to draw the heart diagram alr.

whee. deadlines all done by christmas. i like. :DD

met my aunts and cousins AND younger sister to cele my cousin's birthday.
went bowling at e hub again, lawls !

i just went last sunday sia, and met this horribly spoilt kid.
omg larhs. arnd 4yrs old plus i think.
he was snatching stuff from my cousin and screaming when he didnt get it.
looked like he was about to throw the ball at my cousin too.

worst thing?
his parents were arnd but they didnt bother to even stop him. tsktsk.

alrights. tata! and in advance,
merry christmas all ! xDD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...