Sunday, March 15, 2009

extremely tired after working today !
frm 9am - 9pm on my feet. whew.
i think my soles are ready to split up with me.

well. at least its for my parents. ;x

mundane routine of washing plates and finding change for customers.
and i peeled of 2 chunks of my nails along with the potato skins.
the middle finger hurts cuz the flesh is exposed.

reminds me of smth..
" oh, my god. i think i need a manicure ~ " LOL !

ohh yeahs.
saw keely and tt guy she was rumored to be with during css.
i dont rmb his name. and i only realised he was in css cuz i saw keely ._.

therefore no starstruck oomg reactions coming from me. hahahas.
jh : ' got such person mehs '

___ you suck. no one rmbs you ;x

okayys. random sia.
going sleep. tml having briefing for OLTC.

and i have to report at 9AM OKAY. ):

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...