Friday, April 03, 2009

went around reading random blogs; people back from ahs.
abit nostalgic.

seeing people still meeting up for class outings, chalets.
seeing tt there is at least one person they've kept in contact with till now.

i realised that i have moved on without any holding back.

not saying tt i dont need them or dont bother abt them anymore LAH.
but graduation didnt seem that painful like then.

honestly saying. i have never felt involved in anything back in ahs.
biggest woah was ahsdancesociety performances.
spending time with the gayshits was damn fun. (:

but other than that, i dont find many many memories that i cannot let go of.

i kinda miss my classroom, yes.
but bcuz i no longer have a classroom to call my own now.

i miss the times i've spent with pb and danicia.
though now both of them arent on talking terms and neither am i with one of them.

one thing i definitely do not miss was the lack of confidence i had.

back in ahs i was only loud with my friends.
i didnt socialize much. so people tended not to rmb me unless i was in their classes.
heck. even some of my classmates dont recognise me alr.

like tt day, jeremy foo was like. directly opposite me at the bus queue.
he was facing me like 80% of the time but there wasnt any spark of recognition. hahas.

maybe i've really changed.
but i dont think its only in terms of outer appearance.
its the inside as well.

i've grown stronger, more independent. though i know someone still thinks otherwise ;p
i've grown more confident.
i've learnt to trust myself more, and stop doubting myself.
i've learnt to love myself more no matter how people look at me.
i've learnt to respect myself by ignoring pointed negative comments.

what doesnt kill you only makes you stronger,
and you emerge a much better person out of it.

so cliche, but really so true.

back to reality.

OLTC did put me through alot of heartaches and headaches.
but i pulled through in the end.

so i have to stop being afraid and start taking first steps.

week0 orientation. ELEVEN MORE DAYS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...