Tuesday, February 09, 2010

happy birthday t my dear mother.
you always nag at me and make me pissed when you have mood swings,
but you're still my beloved (un)reasonable mother okay. <3

bought a durian cake for her, th only type she eats.
funny sia, she loves durian but hates cake but loves durian cake.

and its not cheap, bloody 36 bucks from angie th choice !
ah nvm she got eat and say its v nice can alr.
not like last year she dont give me face, die oso dunwan eat th cake we buy. ):

ahpok helped me guard th cake v v v carefully. LOL.
sibei funny cuz he run for bus still hold the cake so well.
thanks pok :D

anyw, today was another round of shopping, but for von's shoes !
wahhh went t so many shoe shops but cannot find any tt suit her dress.
its floral print and black background. so she's looking for non-dark shoes.

can say she is quite suay cuz alot of her choices either no color or not as nice as imagined. =/
spent arnd 5 hours before deciding on this chio pair of heels .

which th three of us really liked but said the sole was slippery.
bimb: " wear alr, later you fall down and die sia ! " HAHAHAH.

BUT luckily von insisted cuz i think she alr left her heart w tt shoe. :x
then th pair she tried, had different sole! wun slip or what.
the person say its same design but different batch.

okay so after tt she bought it and lived happily ever after.

leaving me tempted t buy another new pair of heels. D:
BUT I AM TRYING T STAY FAITHFUL T MY DENIM HEELS.
only wear one time, cannot betray it so soon.

unless anyone wants t sponsor me ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...