Tuesday, February 09, 2010

okay so ahpok showed me this link and i laughed my ass off.
PEARLYN SEE THIS!

http://forums.asiasoftsea.net/showthread.php?t=757193

for epic photos.

http://borntobeguailankia.blogspot.com/

one of the people involved.

http://brothers-forevertiongxim.blogspot.com/

their homepage. LOL LOL.

whole bunch of 13-14 year olds trying t act paikia.
got BROTHERHOOD BLOG. HAHAHAHAH LAUGH LIKE SHIT.

its not like th borntobeyourtaoeh.blogspot one.
tt one is for serious entertainment.
i provide one quote. :D


Sibei dulan ah your tao eh today tio daiji and suay suay today Saturday my Ai Pia with me that time knn one got nerd keep beo my Ai Pia zzzz. Knn that nerd wear black specs carrying so many books with him still dare to beo my Ai Pia zzzzz.

I know big daiji going to happen to him I faster ask Ai Pia zao. But my dear Ai Pia just don't want to zao. I begin to feel very scared I ask her is it that nerd her gan stead again? She say not her gan stead,

is her maple stead. zzzzzzzzz


he imitate ahbeng until seriously damn funny ! bth.

okay but for the above 3 links,
they organized themselves into a brotherhood and got hierachy and everything.
walao what this guy snatch his stead then he dulan buay song what shit.
went t scold and post his details down and say want t dio the guy's daiji.

SOMEMORE WHAT USE MUAY THAI WHACK PEOPLE. HAHAH EPIC.
*no offence meant t anyone else named jovan :x

♠¹⁴Jovan Aku ¹⁴Fighter taoeh♠ His age:14 Fighting skills: Muay thai. Don play with him_l_ or his gang will come find u...


super dumb la, you read alr you dont know whether t feel sorry for the small guys or what.
i was tempted into tagging tt guy and asking him t grow up :x

okay shall sleep alr.
yong bu fen li.

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...