Sunday, February 07, 2010

hi today my cousin wear same yellow shirt as me.
i ask him take photo and he was damn cheeky !
make all those funny faces. hahah so cute.

then his friend come say eeee your girlfriend.
LOL LOL 12 years apart leh! stupid friend HAHAH.

then there was this cute little boy beside me at th taxi stand.
i was commenting t my aunt tt eastpoint taxi stand quite dumb.
cuz seldom will have cab which wanna turn in one big round cuz its not near main road.

then then he suddenly just commented and say
ya lorh, sometimes they dont even want t stop! and smile at me.
v cute la ! just join in convo liddat. hahah.

2nd shopping trip today!

okay la nothing much cuz i only managed t get my white jacket.
bag nvr buy cuz not worth it plus my aunts say nt v nice.

i'm beginning t think tt i'm cursed t have a no bag life or smth.
walao miss out on the bags tt i aim TWICE.
and then now cannot find the third one :x

SAW THIS FUCKING CHIO WALLET ALSO!
actually aimed for 2.
one's leather, and slightly thick.
th other one is black outside and striking color inside!
got th choice of orange, light purple, light blue, or HOT PINK.

i love contrast.

walao but above 100bucks. if i no chalet i cfm spend the money wtf.
no choice have t leave the pretty wallets there ._.

went t walk arnd chinatown tt street market.
alot of CNY stuff on display, omg so red.
ba kwa queues all very long.

and omfg my aunts spent 60 bucks on the taiwan mochi and jelly.
actually they nearly spent 90 + 60 altogether, cuz one person one bag ma =/
ah but i quite impressed w the indian salesguy
cuz he can speak fluent chinese + hokkien.

he made jh feel super paiseh cuz his chinese is better than hers. LOL.

OKAY I HAVE SHOW/DRAMA PLANS FOR HOLIDAYS ALR.
since i have no bleach t chiong.

i'm gonna re-watch autumn in my heart and cry my eyes out.
i'm gonna watch 宫心计 cause my aunt is gonna lend me th series.
i'm gonna find an anime t watch if i have spare time.
and i swear i'm gonna go edit all my songs and make sure their titles show up right.

I CANNOT TAHAN TITLES GOT WEIRD FONTS/NAMES.
somehow a fixation. :x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...