Friday, February 05, 2010

went shopping w aunts and sister today!

okay actually i was pissed w jh in th morning.
ytd ask her help me print assignment, she forgot.
until today i realised tt i dont have it before leaving the hse.
then i like, looked pissed la.

walao she angry at me tt i'm angry at her for not doing stuff for me leh!! wth.

then cuz i printed stuff i missed both buses to interchange and had t take express bus.
make me even more pek chek. roar.

anyw took shuttle bus w bimb.
then she told me wayne involved in bus accident and i dio stun.
the person beside him bleeding from head injuries and he was okay though.

apparently he was sitting on th 2nd deck and front seat.
then the bus collided w another cuz it was going too fast
only his arm dio kiap or smth. =/

anyw after school, went t parkway for retail therapy.
bought my stuff at cotton on, 4 tops and 1 denim shorts.
WALAO THE PANTS DONT HAVE MY SIZE .
the colours i adore somemore. steel gray and electric blue. ELECTRIC BLUE.
walao walao all size 10 smallest. D:

nvm sunday 2nd round of shopping. aiming t buy my white jacket and bag!
then if can, shall go cotton on again and find my size.
i die oso want those 2 pairs of shorts.

dinner was pepper lunch express at banquet.
i like th super peppery taste of the hot rice. whoo.
cannot taste what butter la. =/
finished it off w dark chocolate drink. SWEE dark chocolate :D

off t chiong for BPHARM, cuz i still wanna shop on sunday.
while everyone's mugging :x

DYING HAIR ON THURSDAY MORNING!!! <3
cover all my fucking white hair .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...