Friday, May 07, 2010

had haircut and dyed my hair red, again.
really cannot be jingting if i dont have red hair.
so excited when i saw th colour on my head. LOL

met th rest at expo for project again.
i actually wanted t buy mcspicy on th way.
then decided t save my money. :x

end up feel hungry and almost on th verge of gastric.
then sms ahpok ask him help me buy.
whee, free delivery t expo sia. <3

orh but he was held up,
cause apparently there was an accident at bedok mrt. another suicide i think.
quite sad, and i wonder why cant they install those barrier things sooner.
might have prevented someone from dying. ):

anyw, my mouth hurts like fuck.
zomg i cant even smile properly sometimes. cause v pain.
cannot eat in peace too. open my mouth oso pain.
not t mention when food touches it. DDD:

gonna find my uncle t check on it tmr,
hope its not th wisdom tooth. damn exp t remove you know.
then i heard tt will stay v painful for quite long and can take liquid food nia.

imagine porridge/soup everyday while my temptations are arnd me. wtf.
i can still have tauhuey/mineshine though. heehee not bad.

on a brighter note, ahgong is discharged today! :DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...