Wednesday, May 05, 2010

stayed back in school t finish cchem just now.
boss suan me sia. ask me why so late still in sch, doing oltc izzit.
WTFFF. such old history sia.

nvm i think my reply quite epic oso. :D
"updated prog flow, log list, rmb cc eugene, nadiah ah. " LOL.

ahpok bought me dinner today! x]]
ramly burger from th nearby pasar malam.
and just nice when i had th craving.

had rochor tauhuey ytd too~
delivery from boss. super nice of him.
but v bad oso. cause he bought dbbt and open in front of me.
lucky nvr turn reindeer leh.

so shiok, got fulfilling feeling 2 days in a row.
shall see if tmr calls for strawberry cereal mcfluffy anot. :D

first time i didnt visit ahgong since he's been hospitalised.
was actually on th way alr, but aunt called me not t come cause he sleeping soon.
so not used to it sia :x

anyw, he can be discharged soon if everything is okay. yay ((:

random note;
you have such a serious case of split personality disorder,
that i dont think you're even aware of how rude/arrogant is th way you use t treat me.
its quite disgusting actually. and maybe scary to a point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...