Monday, May 17, 2010

my dad walked in just now and asked me if he could play bejewelled on th desktop.
i told him he needed an fb account to play.
he asked me t create one for him. LOL LOL.

and then he asked me if can dl jackpot games too.
guess he's addicted t my aunt's itouch. tts why.
walao he see my aunt will ask her for itouch leh !

then then he pestered me t help him cause he wanna buy it.
cause my daddy doesnt know IT stuffzxzx. everything i do at home :x

rofl i refused t help cause i think not worth th money.
somemore i know jx will aim th itouch and i dont think she deserves t play.
pls la she got psp for her birthday and what's it doing now.
rotting in some drawer cause she oso dont play much.

and her grades alr like shit liao still wanna play itouch. go die.

but then i see my dad like, cold turkey from itouch omg.
so i was thinking of getting it as his birthday present + father's day.
should i?
money wise i got enough. can share w blonde oso.

OH and i just thot of it.
can use itouch and make him stop smoking.
he smoke i dont help him dl games. :DD

on th other hand i is v tempted to buy an ipod nano too.
cause i is thinking tt music is taking up quite alot of space on my satio.
so i might wanna get th uber chio red one. <3

but i dont want th camera version leh!!
like wtf i dont need a video cam+ mp3.
and i dont like itunes.

what t do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...