Thursday, May 20, 2010

since bimb complains tt i nvr update, shall let prove her wrong :D
if not later she on her dang jia mode and nag omg.

attended graduation ytd ! (:
me and bimb went A1 t buy bbt for boss and gene. and us of course.
see we so nice . know will risk nose turning red but still go. ;x

random: lemon cheese crushed smoothie is nice !

okay then took photos with boss, buspartner, grace and nadiah.
i love my hair cause its so red. HAHAH. <3
and boss's shirt matches my nails. lavender purple. LOL.
not necessarily a good thing though; he and bimb knows why. -.-

got my head knocked, walao. going t become stupid/shorter alr la.
later my 4cm advantage over bimb gone i v sad one pls.

edit: forgot t mention tt this kind uncle helped me stop th bus today!
cause i was running towards bus stop in th rain and then 38 was gonna leave.
he helped me tell th driver t wait.
soooo kind !

thank you uncle, you saved me from possible nagging by AP.

today, differential WBC counting in haem lab.
walao wtf . th platelet counting v fucked up cause cannot see anything.
anyhow bomb, LOL.

AP super gei gao th drawings leh !!
make me re-do 3 times. bimb oso v pek chek, hahah.

epic shitzx, had t opportunity t scold some loser.
he seriously had it coming for doing such bastard things t my bimbo friend sia.
von and me had fun, but not enough.
i think he must have been v suay t have met us, esp when he's alone. teehee.

even your pretend act cannot save you from th embarrassment la pls.
walao take out phone and pretend t be talking, such an old trick pls.

and i still like th sentence i said in a fit of anger.
" got so many crosses, but no balls! "
no offence meant t christians, except him. (:

hmm, lunch at mac. then 31 home with bimb and von.
i think th point fingers thing v joke sia. hahah :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...