Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 has been an eventful year for me.
quite alot of defining moments uh.

on a high note,
i finally graduated from tp, started work and uni.
got to know some awesome colleagues. :D

on the downside

lost someone really important to me: my ahgong. ):
it is still a devasting blow to me cause his passing was so sudden
and i didnt manage to be there on time.

but through these tears and heartbreak, my family is more bonded now.
not to mention my awesome friends, who've been my support system in those difficult times.
really blessed and extremely lucky to have you all by my side :D
thank you for being in my life <3

family potrait taken 6 years ago, ahgong's 70th.
2011's chinese new year; our last family potrait with ahgong.

family photo before they went thailand, december 2011

my awesome clique at graduation <3

at clique chalet. <3 bimb, sok, levon, cliff and wayne.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...