Friday, June 15, 2012

gratitude

i generally find myself an easy person to please; usually i dont ask for much.
cause i've learnt that high expectations can only lead to great disappointment.
so to reduce my risk of getting depression, i request from myself to only do the best i can.
as long as i have given my all, i shouldnt regret. (:

and it doesnt just apply to me, but to the people around me too.

simple random acts which show their concern, is enough to make me really blessed and happy.
which is why i'm feeling so superbly grateful for the people who are always there for me.
my family, boyfriend and clique. <3 them lots.

whenever i find myself on the verge of giving up, they always have my back.
with their words of encouragements and actions, they're part of the reason why i persevere.
cause i dont wanna disappoint their faith in me. (:

i tell myself,
先苦后甜。加油靖婷 !:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...