Friday, September 07, 2012

musings

sometimes i amaze myself.

terrible week at work, with every morning hitting past the 250 mark.
on top of coping with the patients, i now have to do the admin stuff as well. :/
which is only after the patients have cleared, and usually eats into my lunch time.

and today, September 7th, whoohoo to us, we finally officially hit the L300 mark -.-
seriously in my one year i have NEVER EVER seen 300. never.
its simply too crazy.

and i dont even want to think about tmr.
Saturday is usually the busiest day of the week, but judging by the trend...
i'll be glad if i can leave by 12.30.

but yeah, moral of the story?
i myself wonder why i stick to my job even through this shit.
me and my colleagues joke about throwing our resignation letters, flipping tables,
or packing up and leaving when the patients start bitching and the waiting Q numbers get too high.
my blood pressure is in proportion to the numbers, LOL.
but yeah, i really dont know why i never thought of giving up.
like there isnt once where i've considered resigning at all.

why ah?

-serious reflection in progress-

cause i depend on this job to fund my degree?
cause my colleagues are awesome and i cant bear to abandon them?
cause i like the stability of being familiar with the environment around me?
cause i appreciate the convenience of my workplace?
cause i like helping patients?

okay cancel the last one out.
i love the feeling when i know i've managed to help patients
especially the elderly, and those appreciative people i've met (:
but i dont actively try to help every single one i meet cause some are just downright fucked up.
so yeah i dont think i'm actually considered a good samaritan yet. HAHAH.

what do i stand for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...