Friday, November 16, 2012

love is just so simple.

this post has the consistency of mashed potatoes.
read: very mushy.

only continue if you can take it. HAHAH.
________________________________________________________________________________

its been five years since we've been together, ahpok and me.
the journey has not been easy,
cause we've had to fight our way through.
we faced our personal demons, learnt how to complement and contrast each other.
and most importantly, this year we overcame one of the most important barriers ever.
specifically my family's acceptance. (:

till now i still cant believe how easy it turned out.
my mom even sides him now wtf ! always asking me not to bully him :x
but whats a bf for if not to bully? mwahahah :D

and its kinda amazing, the way we met.
who knows that i'll ever meet my soulmate through.. maple?
and to think that he lives so nearby too.
yes thats the official story, more than the mutual friends crap i've been telling people LOL.
didnt want people to judge us more than they alr do, cause of the race thing.
but now i'm no longer caring. (:

past the stage where i feel conscious of people staring and pointing at us.
you people dont affect me anymore because all i know,
is that having him beside me is the luckiest thing ever.

i love the way that he is always patient with me.
being my alarm clock is not easy, EVER.
he is the one who calls me till i finally answer.
his highest record ever was 25 missed calls WTF.
i honestly admit that my own record for him is a measly 10.
cause i'd get sooooo pissed off i give up calling LOL.

i love the way that he lets me indulge in retail therapy.
he's one of my advisors when it comes to deciding on my buys, heheh.
and he even pushes me into my favourite store; KissJane. like seriously.
BUT he does sometimes remind me to exercise some control though.
yet he never really tries to stop me from buying when he knows i like it. (:

i love the way he's always looking out for my interest.
he does stupid things though, like ___________________________. ahpok you know this!
sometimes i cant believe he can be so stupidly selfless.
yet i'm touched by the way he can love me more than i deserve.

i love the way he never controls me.
he doesnt complain when i'm too busy to meet him, like during OLTC/OCP times
neither does he try to limit the amount of time i spend with my clique.
omg best thing is, he even lets them have the nearest saturday to my upcoming birthday.

i love the way he encourages me.
i love how he can read my mind, and vice versa.

in short, i love the way he loves me.

i'll be your shelter, i'll be your storm.
i'll make you shiver, i'll keep you warm.
whatever weather, baby i'm yours.
be your forever, be your fling,
baby i will be your everything. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...