Thursday, November 15, 2012

like a G6

like seriously i havent felt this relaxed and happy since dont know when.

few hours ago i was feeling so screwed cause mom got injured,
and me myself kena bad cramps. on exam day.
like goodness knows what will happen next.

then i took a deep breath, and stepped into the exam hall.
1 hour 30 mins later, stepped out feeling like the happiest shit in the world. :D

cause even though its temporary, i'm free from school!
no lecture till monday. and its only thursday. :D
no need to copy notes like a typewriter.
no need to memorise my stupid factors of combinatorial control liao. teehee.

this might seem like a trivial matter to others,
but it really feels like a stone kena lifted and thrown away.
cause i have so little time for myself when i have both school and work.
even few days of freedom seems limitless to me. x)

supper with levon teo made it more awesome.
poor bimb couldnt make it cause she got test tmr. :x
satisfied my craving for custard bun! hehehe.
and of course our forever essential gossip. HAHAH.

looking forward to 5th year anniversary with ahpok tmr ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...