Wednesday, February 13, 2013

happy chinese new year !

wishing everyone a prosperous and smooth year!
most importantly, must stay healthy. (:

had an early reunion dinner with ahma's side this year,
cause first aunt and family has to go back to kuching.


the amount of hard work we put into preparation. hahahah.


with our beloved ahma.

had our usual steamboat hehehe.
my seating position is awesome, right in front of the abalone :D
some more this year kena stuck inside, means i dont have to pay my 'ERP', hahahah!



as usual, the girls all pedi/mani and the guys 游干泳

actual 除夕 reunion dinner was with waipo's side; a first for me.
another first being this year, my mum actually invited ahpok along, omg super happy. :D


first day was our standard, first ahma house, then waipo house.

ootd for day one. 
teehee bright yellow cause i'm 黄靖婷 ^.^V


the three meh mehs.  

adorable baby fishball !!  
my laopeh  
laobu  

my two sisters !  
damn it, both taller than me liao. 

second day nua awhile at home before visiting third aunt's house.
this year managed to meet ahsai ! hahaha.
every time we cant meet, or the timing miss each other's hahah.






third day hosted my waipo's side at my house.
had fun playing dance central/kinect, esp when we forced the older ones to play LOL.

ricky martin's livin la vida loca
all the goodies 搬出来 

went back to ahma's hse in the evening cause first aunt came back liao :D
eeeee super happy to see her, even though its been 3 days nia.
just not the same when one of us is not around :x






CNY has always been my favorite holiday cause its really family time.
the atmosphere is slightly more quiet this year, actually.
not just this year, but ever since 2 years ago.
still missing ahgong, especially when ahma cried before we were having reunion dinner.
she's better than last year, but still. ):

must always treasure what we have right now.
before its too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...