Wednesday, December 18, 2013

I'm feeling 22!

-Found this post on my Dayre and I can't believe I didn't blog about it properly-

I'M FEELING TWENTY TWO!!

Feeling super loved cause I received so much from my awesome family and friends,
can't be thankful enough for all the love showered on me. :D

Spent the first hour of my birthday getting surprised at home by @xinovel and Sok,
and then we gossiped over cupcakes HAHAH.
Appreciate that they went to such great lengths to trick me LOLOL.

#ootd for today!
I was really lucky cause my favourite @thetinselrack launched a really gorgeous wine red romper,
and I managed to get it on Tuesday night!

Used normal postage some more, really is heng cause ttr is super efficient;
payment verified on Sunday night and sent out on Monday.
Postman also deserves my thanks hahahaha.
Best thing about the romper is its simplicity.
Resembles a dress, and subtle ruches and pleats are enough to make a statement.
Antislip also made it damn safe to wear, if you know what I mean :p

#thetinselrack #ttrootd

Met le boyfriend , le Ahpok. His birthday is tmr (12 more minutes to be exact),
and since he's gonna be at school camp I decided to celebrate his birthday today.

Two in one combo. You can't get any doubts tt we are meant to be tgt,
cause how rare is it that your bf's birthday is just a day's diff? 

Made a treasure hunt trail for him to guess the places to go.
Bwahahah I love making people earn their presents.

So first stop was Nex, Shaw Premiere cinema!

Pok has long wanted to try the luxury of a premiere movie experience so why not?
Plus the movie (the hobbit) is so bloody long so I might as well get comfortable.

Super love the reclining seats and the truffle fries!!
Amazing how a cinema is able to serve such yummy truffle fries,
when some places I've tried just can't make it.

Second stop, wimbly lu!

This is more for me to try, hahaha, but pok loved his waffle so it's a win-win. Hehehehe.

Love the vintage Mr Bean-esque car in front!

Gorgeous Christmas decorations which made me feel like I was in a fairy grotto.

Crispy fluffy waffles with salted caramel ice cream! Om nom nom.
@xinovel and @shirleelim next time we go tgt!

Was supposed to head for dinner buffet but we were too full.
So I told him we could save it for next time heheh.

Look at his happy face when he opened his present! Hahahaha one piece fan la this one.
A super kick ass day cause we spent quality time tgt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...