Monday, December 30, 2013

Worst Monday of the year, ever

Damn shitty morning cause it was 8.30am already and there were only four staff. Stupid trainee took mc and didn't bother telling at least my supervisor. She claimed she called the lab but no one picked up, but fucking hell I was in the lab since 7.20 and the phone didn't shit once.

Can't believe I have to deal with another fucking lazy bum other than the already lazy Susan. Of all the bloody luck. 2014 is gonna screw me around , I already know it.

I hope one of them quits.

Seriously I'd rather have lesser staff than idle staff, where I have to clean up after them some more. Cb.

New girl is blur as fuck. One instruction can repeat 6 times, no kidding. And she can still rebutt that it was done 'accidentally'

EXCUSE ME BITCH, THERE ARE NO ACCIDENTALLYS IN HEALTHCARE.

I know its damn unhealthy to be angry about work, but I'm really in need of ranting if not I may just explode.

And now stinking bus 12 made me late cause I had to wait 27 minutes. And guess what, two buses came at the same time what the shit.

Did I also mention that both seen and Adele are on leave? i just got "promoted". And fucking lazy Susan is on mc. Yup, since 20th she has yet to return to work. Till 3rd. And she says might extend.

QUIT LA WOMAN JUST QUIT.

Can't stand people with no sense of responsibility and commitment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...