Wednesday, January 08, 2014

MY HAIR IS BLUE AND I LOVE IT.



Getting my hair dyed, finally!

Last time I dyed was four months ago, but actually I'm still quite happy with the color. Reddish brown but still more red than brown. Makes sense? :D




Ugly black roots hahahaha. And I've a spaceship circling around my head.

At my third round of bleaching already, cause I'm doing blue hair! And they need to get the stubborn red dye out if not it's gonna be purple. :x.




Gigantic head is gigantic. Guess who?





After five hours of bleaching, dyeing and treatment, here's the final color! Taaadaaaa!

Must thanks my awesome and patient stylist Zenn from Shunji Matsuo 313 for the masterpiece! 

She says it was a challenge for her to do this color combi, cause these two colors are at the opposite end of the color spectrum.

Initially she didn't believe in the combi cause it's too clashing,
and she didn't want to do something which may disappoint, 
but we're glad the final product was so successful! :D




More pics of my two favourite colors intertwined. can't believe I finally have blue hair!




Mandatory photo with @shirleelim . Under some lighting it seems dusty blue!
Gonna brighten the color even more at my next visit. 
Zenn says she wants to see how my hair will take the blue and test its fade-ability, 
before she decides on the shade of bright blue. cant wait ! :DD

I've been going back to Shunji Matsuo 313 ever since my first visit there, 
cause they have never given me a reason not to return. 
Their service is always great. 

Additionally, I'm so thankful to have found such a awesome stylist like Zenn. 
Love her professionalism cause she is really insistent on protecting her clients' hair,
and will not do slipshod work just cause the client insisted on doing so and so. 

She would patiently advise me about the procedures, feasibility and explain clearly the costs, 
so I wont suffer a heart attack at the payment counter, LOL. 

Oh and thats the good thing about Shunji; their prices go according to hair length and are stated clearly on the menu, 
instead of just quoting you a price range i.e. from $108 up. 
in my opinion such fuzzy pricing just means that I always get a varying cost, 
even when the hair length is around the same :x 

For my hair length, its $123 for matrix color and its damn worth, cause the color lasts really well. 
For this time, I did the basic matrix hair treatment ($91), but the CareTrico treatment ($128) is worth the splurge too. 
Usually I'll do that but I kind of spent enough already today. :BB 
They also have packages for their services, which are quite affordable. 

Cant remember pricing though! 
The stylist will go through your needs and suggest the appropriate package, so no worries :D

Right now Shunji Matsuo 313 is having a promotion for DBS/POSB/OCBC Cardholders! Use those cards for payment and get 10% off total bill. Not applicable for packages. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...