Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Reflections for 2013.

Last day of 2013! Thankful for the past year, for the memories created and for the lessons which I have been taught.
For work, I've definitely made progress.
Especially after these few days, I'm confident that I can deal with work when Adele and Seen aren't around. 
Of course, I have an awesome team of colleagues who are around to work together, namely Emmanuel, Masita and Saljorah.
I owe it to them that everything goes so smoothly, and it's really true that only teamwork can take it this far.
But 2014 is going to change that, sadly.
Masita is going to bukit merah, Emmanuel is gonna go for his physiotherapist course, 
and I will be left with.. suhaila and lazy Susan wtf. 

Deep breath.

I just hope suhaila will drink more chicken essense so that she'll focus.
For family, I'm glad that this has been an smooth year for us all.
We even managed to go Thailand together!
Definitely a milestone, cause Jh planned the whole trip and kept my parents sufficiently entertained. AND WE GOT TO SHOP. HEHEHEHE.
And yay I sponsored the tickets and accommodations so it's a milestone for me too.
To be able to provide for my family. :)
Other than going with Thailand with my family, I went there with @zkamikaze too!
Our first ever overseas trip together.

AND SPEAKING OF OVERSEAS. going KOREA with @shirleelim @xinovel and soktheng!
Now this is something I'm looking forward to for 2014. Another 9 months hehehe. Time better fly!
Love my #newsstandgirls cause they've been my source of support, laughs and of course, gossip.
So excited we're finally able to go on a trip tgt!
It's been so difficult to make our schedules coincide, after 3 years wtf :x.
Friendship is actually really magical.
It heals, it brings joy, laughter. It surprises you, and it makes you happy. 
But many a time it may also bring about disappointment, sadness, anger and regret. 
This whole year, I've learnt this.
I've never thought that time could change a person so drastically,
to the point where a best friend I once knew and could talk about anything under the sun,
could become such a normal friend.
I no longer feel like I can trust him with secrets, nor confide my worries in.
Kinda sad but I think we all drift apart at some point in time.
There was one point of time I was really hurt by it,
but I've learnt to move on, and all I feel now is indifference.
And thankful for the bffs who stayed :D
Another person I have to be thankful for, is my ever supportive boyfriend.
He's the best friend who will never betray me, the ever open ear for listening to my rants, and my punching bag :x.
The last role is something my bffs can never do, and I will never let them be, 
because my temper is horrible. 
Only pok can tahan it, and it's something I hope to change in the coming year.
At family photo shoot now and I'm feeling so sleepy. *yawns

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...