Wednesday, February 05, 2014

Product Review for BornPrettyStore : Nail Art Brushes and Pen

Products were bought by myself (:


Finally received my order from BornPrettyStore ! 
Three weeks for normal shipping, which is quite reasonable :D
The items were packed in bubble wrap and arrived safely too. 


Teehee this is my set of 12 brushes in size 0, for painting fine detail. It's better than I expected cause each brush has its individual protective cap. 😍




Nail Art Pen in white! They have other colors too.

It's quite a pain to draw nail art in white polish, cause unlike other colors, white tends to require layers, and for some reason, dries faster. It's quite annoying cause Ive been throwing away bottles of white polish cause it's chunky from nail art use. -.-

so I've decided to just get a pen. Quite like the fine tip heheh. No more layering! ✌




Remember to utilize my discount code JNJX31 for 10% off your total purchase! Free international normal shipping as usual :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...