Saturday, February 15, 2014

Valentine's 2014



Happy Valentine's day!

I had no plans with taupok cause it's also 元宵, which is more important cause family always comes first. :D
But then.. 
Ytd night I was playing mstar with pok and I randomly bet on the outcome of the round.

“If I win this round, you'll have to meet me for lunch tmr! ”

I was 2k points behind him so I thought it would be impossible. I'd need a Valentine's miracle hahahah.

Who knows I hit perfect fever mode and ninja-ed him HAHAHA!

My poor boyfriend had to admit he was already planning to surprise me. HAHAHAH. He say I spoil market LOLOL
Pok still managed to surprise me though. He was hiding a single stalk of blue rose behind his back. :DDD

Wahahah my fav! However he kena niam by me, cause what the hell, it's so expensive :/ 
He still stayed back and waited for me to finish work. 感动 He didn't need to do all these but he did. (:

I'm truly blessed. 



#pokandpok #bestboyfriendever

Saw a nurse receive her surprise after work, in the form of her husband and kids presenting her with stalks of roses. One of the boys even cheekily knelt down and shouted "happy Valentine's day mama, I love you! " 

So heartwarming.




my blue valentine nails. 
i drew the roses and 'love' myself, using my fine brushes from BornPrettyStore.com :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...