Saturday, March 08, 2014

Rainbow Honey - Sweet Talk

Today, I have Rainbow Honey - Sweet Talk on my nails!
Sweet Talk is part of their Valentine's collection. :D

Got it from my favourite nail polish supplier, meimeisignatures :D


This is a white crelly, with raspberry, mint and purple hexes in different sizes.

I love the unique color combo, it's not something I usually go for but I unexpectedly liked it! Reminds me of a speckled raspberry ripple ice-cream. 

wtf nail polish also talk about food. #glutton 

Formula was good cause I got a good amount of glitter in each coat. Slightly on the thick side but manageable. I used three coats for opacity.


Sweet Talk is sweet.

I also like Rainbow Honey's packaging! The bottle is the longer kind and nicer to grip, especially when i'm painting my right hand. Can you believe i actually bought Rainbow Honey partially cause of the packaging? :B

Rainbow Honey originates from the US. You can get RH polishes from Meimei's Signatures, with free local shipping in Singapore ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...