Wednesday, March 05, 2014

3


Dug out my old albums and found this photo.

This was my first birthday.



One of my most cherished photos.

It was the last time I was overseas with ahgong.

Glad I took the jump and asked for special permission from my supervisor and lecturer to go; 
I was having my internship during then.


Ahgong before he was sick.

Always smiling, with his hands behind his back, and with a Marlboro between his fingers.



During mid-autumn festival. Ahgong so cute, he said this is his hat.



Behind the scenes. Hahahaha he was trying to make ahma laugh, 
and ahma was like, siao la you, ngong ngong! (Another word for goondu) :)



Thumbs up for genting! :D



I randomly did this action and ahgong copy cat me. :)



Ahgong was just nice at NCC for his radiotherapy during my lunch break, so naturally I had to visit him!

He saw my name tag and took it from me. Stared at it for a moment, then happily clipped it on. :)

Three years have passed, and it still doesn't feel the same without ahgong.

I've stopped crying every night, but now and then I think of memories and I can't help but tear. Especially when I see patients who share similarities with him, like the striped shirt he loves, the same hair style..

I wish I could show him what I've achieved, wished I could have at least showed him my diploma gown. But it was all too late.

Even till now I still wonder, if things would have been different if I had been at home to take care of him.
It was only one night which I had been away..

真的不甘心。

I seek solace in knowing that he didn't suffer a lot when he passed. It was peaceful, without much struggle.

But I still miss him a lot.

And there's no known cure for this hole in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...