Sunday, May 11, 2014

Just Generally Ranting : JGR

Feeling really mehhhh right now cause I just received my new module's timetable.
Sucks shit because other than the fact that labs are 10 to 1 AND 2 to 5 on weekend sessions,
I'm going to have to sacrifice 4 Sundays.
Because the other groups have too many Saturday classes for me to take leave for.

Very tired of such a hectic schedule.
Having to juggle work and school is no mean feat.
I've been doing so for 3 years, and even though it's not really too bad,
Sometimes I can't help but feel v frustrated.
Especially when my responsibilities are increasing at work.

Sometimes I really do regret why I didn't manage to score and get into local uni.

Envy those who only know studying is tiring.
Yeah its equally stressful but at least the focus is on only one.

I get people scolding me at work,
then I also get people insinuating that I'm wasting school fees by skipping lectures.

Feel like stuffing my fist into their faces. Zzz.

Sigh.

Okay I know ranting is not gonna help but I'm used to verbalizing my anger.

8 more months.

I don't care what the dress code says,
I'm getting a fucking mortar board to throw in the air during graduation.
I fully deserve it k. 😡

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...