Thursday, May 15, 2014

Review: Emily De Molly Hole In the Sky

Emily De Molly is one of my favourite indie brands from Australia.
The owner is ironically, not called Emily but Hayley.

Hayley is currently on maternity leave, which means no new polishes from her, 
but my wallet says thank you, because she makes the one of the best glitter combinations!
So hard for me to resist.

So far, I have four EdMs in my collection and they are all cremes with glitter.
Havent owned any holographics yet (because A-england is holo No.1), 
but from swatches I've seen, the holos are super pretty too.

Hmm since when have I said holos were not pretty. :xxx.

I have Hole in the Sky on my nails today ! 
A delicate soft periwinkle creme, 
with tiny lavender and white dots, and holographic hexes and circle glitters.


Three coats for total opacity.

Super pretty right! 
I love the color, and you cant see it on my nails but the holo glitters are evident on the bottle.
Two coats would have shown the glitters more,
but I wanted a more intense color so I went for three coats.

Close-up cause my application didnt do the glitters justice.


Macro shot courtesy of EdM's product page.

To get the larger glitters out, invert the bottle for 5 minutes before application!

EdM polishes are available from Mei Mei's Signatures, my favourite indie polish supplier.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...