Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Quotesome

Thanks to Nailpolis 's competition, I discovered the very cute Quotesome Turtle !




I believe we all have a quote to live life by; our basic principles of life.

For me, my favourite quote is "Simplicity is key"
I find joy in the simplest of things, like a plate of carbonara, a pretty bottle of polish.
The simple things in life that we sometimes may overlook.
If we appreciate what we have, happiness is actually very easy.

Another favourite quote is "Love like you've never been hurt, dance like nobody is watching"
To be who I am, and not feel restricted by what society expects.
Of course, it is not to live life recklessly and go YOLO at every thing.
Rather, it is to live life to the fullest and not be scared of judgement.
Because you can never please everyone.

More about the competition.
In lieu of World Turtle's Day, Nailpolis had a collaboration with Quotesome Turtle 
So I was inspired to do this set of nails.


simplicity ♥ 

Mint base is Sea Lore Polish's Popping Parrotfish, a mint crelly with colorful square glitter.
Drew the cute turtle and my simplified quote on. 

Easy :D



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...