Tuesday, June 10, 2014

How I spent my Labour Day!

Met up with Manlin, cause we're only free on public holidays!
#lifeofaschoolinglabtech

Even so, she was actually still busy and had to go for revision after our short lunch. :x
So never mind la, for her convenience I picked Ice Edge Cafe !


#weareawesomedecbabies


Carbonara pasta.
Creamy, but still quite light. 
They were generous with the bacon too!


Awesome waffles again.


Handmade card from Manlin!
She's always making these super pretty craft cards.
Handmade gifts are always full of thought (:


Second part of the day was dedicated to nua-ing at home!
Cooked for ahsai cause she has been singing the aglio olio song for waaay too long ahahahah.

Aglio olio, aglio olio, aglio aglio oliiiooooo.

Wtf no wonder we are friends.

Mostly prepared by jh, I only prepared ingredients.
#jhisgordonramsay


cream of tomato


Mango and prawn salad with feta cheese.


Hash browns!


Garlic and Mushroom Aglio Olio.
nommmmms.

Labour Day is also known as pasta day henceforth.


Smores for dessert!
Chocolate and marshmallows should get married.




Yay to my siaosters

Our faces are red cause of the moscato-sprite mixers. :B

My mum liked it too, so she grabbed my cup and finished.
Ermm her alcohol tolerance is like shit, because she turned red too, and started talking rubbish LOL.
She told me to smile and be happy, dont so stress. :OOO

Next morning when I asked her if she remembered, she didnt recall a thing :x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...