Monday, September 01, 2014

Food Review: Strictly Pancakes

I can't believe I haven't actually reviewed Strictly Pancakes!
Found these old photos of when I visited last, with jh and ahsai.
My first visit was back in December 2012, you can visit the post here :)

A short description on Strictly Pancakes:
Strictly Pancakes specializes in both sweet and savoury pancakes.
They have a few combinations offered, or you may always personalize your own.

So far, I love quite a lot of their savoury combinations, so I havent personalized any.
To be honest, with such a great range of combos, it's more worth it than a personalized stack.

I visited the SP website recently and found that there have been quite a few new additions,
and boo, as well as price changes :x (read: increases)

Still, I think a visit is in order, because the fluffiness of each pancake is seriously worth it.
And the ingredients. om nom nom.

Okay enough talk.


Garlic Buttered Prawns - $15
Smother your pancakes with garlic butter!
Super fragrant buttery sauce with garlic and prawns, served with tomato salad.



Crabcake Pancakes - $14
Doesn't this resemble a Mos Burger burger?! hahaha so cute.
The pancake was thicker and I remember jh remarking that the crabcake was good, just slightly dry.
Unfortunately this item has been removed from the menu. :(

Tiramisu - $13
Chocolate pancakes with mascarpone cream, generous amounts of chocolate shavings,
and a scoop of vanilia ice cream at the side. 
The mascarpone cream is supposedly Kahlua infused, but I dont remember the taste being very strong.

The Druggie - $13
Chocolate pancakes with chocoloate shavings and chocolate ice cream, 
drizzled with chocolate sauce.
Obviously for a chocolate lover.



Strictly Pancakes can be found in 2 locations:

Prinsep Street
44A Prinsep Street
Singapore 188674
Tel: 6333 4202

East Coast Road
81 Upper East Coast Rd
Singapore 455220
Tel: 6448 7332




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...