Saturday, March 21, 2015

Bedok Lab - Memories.

It's been only a month since my resignation from Bedok Lab, but omg seems like even longer.
Quite boring to be not doing anything la, but I'm glad for the time to rest and recharge too.

Since I'm feeling nostalgic, here's a throwback to the random events we've celebrated.

This was SGH Pathology's Annual Lunch!
First time attending anything like this in my past 4 years actually. 

It's quite ironic - the moment I decide to resign, I kena first priority to book leave, and attend a supposedly bonding lunch. HAHAH.




My two mothers at work. :D


Bedok family.
Actually there's more of us, heheh.


Adele is in love with my front camera. HAHAH.


With cleanliness queen Suhaila.


With cupcake yati !
This girl is damn good at baking, her nutella tarts are the bomb. :D



With Superwoman cashier Siti.


Celebrating Adele's Farewell !

Adele and Saljorah, who makes the best fried mee siam.
I dont mean to honour people by the foods they make, but its really awesome.



Christmas Eve ! 
HAHAH our favourite photo spot seems like the ECG room.

Honestly we only ever have time to relax during public holiday eves.


New Year's Eve !
Olive very cutely bought a cake for everyone to celebrate. 

So everyone's looking at it... HAHAH.



Valentine's!

Le gorgeous Zubaida.
My mentor since SOC training, and a listening ear/advisor I can trust.
She gave me much help regarding work, as well as personal stuff.


Saljorah.
The above-mentioned fried mee siam expert. HAHAH.
Also phlebotomy expert please. If got difficult vein can find her for help. :D 


Olive!
Also another mentor of mine - she taught me SOC's clinical lab work.
Very patient and super nice. Her reactions are damn cute too.


Seen!
Best in-charge ever. 
Through her guidance, I've learnt how to be a better leader.
She's super understanding too, and always kicks me home to study for exams. :3


Chinese New Year's Eve! 
Also my last day of work. :D

Xiaoying.
So different with her hair let down! Pretty hor?
Havent worked with her for very long, but she's v nice and easy to get along with.






Had good and horrible times in Bedok Lab, but I wont ever forget my awesome colleagues. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...