Friday, March 20, 2015

Annual clique steamboat !

Happens every CNY!
This time was pre-CNY, so no lou hei. :B

Expanded to two steamboats because we expanded as well. HAHAH.
This time we extended it to everyone's plus one too. 
Take it as a chance for everyone to know each other.

My mum damn cute, all the chicken and pork label clearly so that Pok wont grab the wrong stuff.


Group selfie by yuxian!


Also a surprise early birthday celebration for Bimb!
She mentioned that she wanted to try the Earl Grey Cake from My Sister Bakes.

Bff wants, bff gets. :D
Okay la just nice I was on leave, got time to do anything I want. 


The original us !


With the plus ones.
Thanks jh for always being our photographer !


With the bff. :D


Fulfilling meet-up, 
because we got to finally see yuxian (the most talked about one ;p), and got to interact with hh a little more!

It also seems like its been a long time since we all met up too. 
We've all been running on different tracks ever since graduation, 
but I always appreciate it when they make time to meet.

Having friends who care about what's going on in your life has always been important to me, even though I have pok.
Afterall, different advice can come from people with other viewpoints. 

Especially my girls, who always have an open ear to hear my ramblings.
They are also awesome at detecting my mood, heheh.
And I dont have a wide social circle, because I'm more of an introvert.
I'm very unlikely to open up to strangers, cause it's not easy to gain my trust.

So yeah, love my group of poly mates, because they're more than just that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...