Sunday, March 15, 2015

Swatch Spam !

I have a few indie polishes to share today!

I post more frequently on my instagram, but I'm trying to get into the habit of blogging more often.
Instagram is super convenient to post, even on the go, (stupid blogger app never works properly)
but blogging lets me elaborate more.
So I usually save my blog for more long winded reviews. :B

Jindie Nails - Burrrberry
Jindie Nails is another brand which I love for glitter-crelly combinations!
Eh unfortunately for Singapore nail polishaholics,
Mei Mei Signatures has limited stocking for Jindie Nails' newest collections.
My to-die-for Jindie Nails' polish? Dead Roses, a limited edition polish.

Burrr-berry is a white crelly with sky blue, medium blue and magenta circle and hex glitters.
Opaque in 2 coats.

When I see this, it makes me feel like eating berry yoghurt! :D


Powder Perfect - Crinoline
A neutral nude crelly with copper and mint hex glitters.
Opaque in 3 coats


Glam Polish - That Old Black Magic
Black scattered holo, with micro glass flecks.
2 coats for opacity

Feels like a blackened rainbow!


Lumina Lacquer - Take Back the Night 
This is after I applied a matte top coat!

It's actually a black creme with silver micro-glitters and blue-turquoise iridescent hexes.
2 coats, but due to the thick consistency of the polish, 
you can apply one coat over black base to keep the layers thin.


Glam Polish - Don't Go into the Woods.
Part of the Dark Terror Limited Edition set collaboration with Mei Mei Signatures
Dark forest green holo.
1 easy coat did the trick!


Emily de Molly - Harmony
Soft gray with small white, purple and teal hex glitters.

I love the unusual color combination of this one.
Generally my color picks are usually brighter.


Glam Polish - Dark Water
Deep purple holo with micro-glass flecks which I was unable to capture nicely. ):
The accent nail is Color Club - Harp On It, a super strong silver holo!.


Glam Polish - Another Galaxy
Sky blue crelly with teal, blue, and indigo glitters of various shapes; circles, stars and hexes.

This was an old favourite of mine! :D


Indies are my favourite, perfect for days where I'm feeling lazy to do nail art, but still want a mani on. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...