Sunday, July 05, 2015

Review: Biore Aqua Jelly Makeup Remover

I always get excited when there's a review request for Biore's makeup removers,
because they always exceed expectations :D

I'm a loyal fan of their Biore Cleansing Oil Cotton Sheets - super convenient and effective.
1 sheet is more than enough for me to wipe off my makeup, which consists of BB cream and eyeliner.
Simplicity is the key ; and my eyes are too small anyway. :x


Today, I'm introducing Biore's new product - Aqua Jelly Makeup Remover!



I previously did another review on Biore's Micellar Cleansing Water
What's the difference for the Aqua Jelly?

The formulation is of a smooth jelly consistency, which glides on pretty easily.
It contains 40% moisturizing essence, so you are cleansing your skin and keeping it moisturized at the same time.

How to use?

No need for facial cotton pads.

Simply pump an appropriate amount onto your hands, and spread it evenly over your face.
Just like using your regular face wash!
For the amount of makeup I use, 1 pump is sufficient.

Massage gently to dissolve the makeup.
I find that it doesn't feel sticky at all! Like a lightweight gel.

Lastly, rinse off with water and taa-daa! Done.
My skin doesn't feel tight at all.
Most importantly, my super stubborn waterproof eyeliner actually managed to get dissolved!


Quite impressed, and I may actually consider switching to this instead of the cotton sheets.
Feels like less of a waste, because I only need one pump to clear all.
Cotton sheets I can actually use just half, but my sister would kill me if I kept tearing them :x


Biore Aqua Jelly Makeup Remover retails at $24.90,
It can be found at all leading supermarkets, personal care stores, pharmacies & departmental stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...