Friday, December 25, 2015

Christmas Feast!

Since goodness knows when, Jh has been bugging us to organize a Christmas dinner so that she can prepare a feast.
This year my family is up on Genting so we decided to have one at my home!

Bitchstand with a black pok sneaking up behind wahahaha.
Party hats are mandatory at this dinner!


My mum wanted to join in the fun heheheh.


Mum is a workaholic, refuse to take leave cause her boss needs her. ._.



My lopsided vs one-eared reindeer :B


Santa Von and Pok the Rudolph


Budding yeast!


They play cheat and shared the horns hahahah.


People from Simei tend to photobomb sia, no matter they know it or not HAHAH.


Group photo!




Her horns are wayyyy bigger than mine.. Ahbu?!


Seriously you can't expect me not to have a christmas pusheen and penguins.


Dinner by Chef Jonelle Ramsay :p
Seriously, it was sooooo good. 
We had vongole, creamy tom yam pasta (by me), baked potatoes, and a roasted chicken! 
Let's zoom in to the succulent, juicy, flavourful fowl.
Love her seasonings!


After ingesting all the fats we had to Dance Central some of it away.
HAHAHAH super entertaining, especially when Bowei and pok are dancing.



Yay gift exchange! 

Levon is the VIP, so she got free present. Next year no exception liao ;p
Made her tear apart layers and layers of newspaper to get to her Gudetama hahahah.


Bimb's secret santa turned out to be Pok!
My bf knows my bff well enough to know she wants a practical Hello Kitty gift :D


Pok's secret santa was Ahsai - she got him a shirt in a color he doesn't have. He looked good wearing it :D
Oh and my present to him was a limited edition Star Wars Stormtrooper Ez-link card.
#practicalityFTW


The two lovebirds got each other for their secret santa, and omg they got similar tumblers from Starbucks HAHAHA.


So yay my secret santa was Bimb, and omgggg she got me a Sephora Christmas gift set!
Damn cute, you can spin the wheel and decide which color to use :3

Then as a bff bonus I got this MAD CUTE pompompurin cup :DDD
DRINK WATER EVERYDAY.


I was ahsai's secret santa, 
and wahahahah freaking funny, I sorta tricked her (and jh) into picking her own present!

Bought TTR's cityscape rings and I wasn't sure which city was sai's favourite, cause Korea is not there.
So I basically got both of them to do personality tests by picking their fav cities HAHAHAHA.
I have a gift for jiaowhey sometimes.

Bimb looking so happy with her bling bling ribbon, I should have just gotten her that. 


Levon made this for me! Along with om nom nom chocolates.


Had to report for work on Christmas Day, zomg. #lifeofamedtech
Brought my reindeer ears along to make myself feel better HAHAH.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...