Sunday, April 10, 2016

Review: TeeTurtle.com

I placed an order with TeeTurtle during the Black Friday sales period, expecting it to reach me via normal international shipping by DHL in a month's time.

Tracking by DHL stopped on Dec 10th, where no updates were released further; the package was 'En route' from Secaucus.
I expected slow delivery due to the holiday season, so I didn't worry much about the package until almost a month later.

I contacted DHL first, to enquire about the package, but till date they have yet to reply.
TeeTurtle was contacted a day after DHL, and they impressed me with their prompt reply and actions.

They told me that the package is most probably lost, and apologised - even though it was not even their fault, it's DHL's.
Additionally, they took the initiative to re-send the entire order, AND upgraded my shipping to registered shipping as well - without me paying a single cent.

Most of the time, a lost parcel is every online shopper's nightmare.
No retailer nor shipping company is willing to take the responsibility, and especially so when registered mail is not selected.

TeeTurtle saved me from such a horror, and without me making any demands - actually I didn't even have a chance to say anything;
they had already sent out the orders before replying me - proving that they are really sincere about their commitment in making their customers happy in ways that they can.
TeeTurtle loves you, seriously!

I can't wait to receive my fluffy soft pop culture nerdy shirts,
and I'll encourage you guys to visit http://www.teeturtle.com/ to take a look at their labour of love.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...