Thursday, July 14, 2016

Food Review: Dazzling Cafe

This actually happened after Monster Curry - we roamed around, (window)shopped, and bam,
I was craving for dessert so we went.

I seldom crave for dessert btw. I must have out of my mind that day or smth.

Dazzling Cafe originated from Taiwan, but sadly we didn't try this when we were there. 
Totally skipped my mind!


Dazzling Cafe Mint, Capitol Piazza
15 Stamford Rd #01-85

Opening hours:
Fri - Sat: 12 pm to 10 pm


Sun - Thurs: 12pm to 9.30pm

Tiffany Mint Garden themed - which adds to the relaxing cafe ambience.
I always love it when cafes put thought into their decor.

Hydrangeas and Unicorn Carousel.



My camera damn lousy so here's an koped photo to bring justice to the interior.

Credits: Danielfooddiary

Even the menu presentation. 
Clickable menus here


As always, classics on first try.
Dazzling Classic Honey Toast - $16.90

On the outside, and inside.
If you ask me, this is a classic case of 'It's the inside that matters'

Exterior is super thick and tough; no, it is not even crispy. Xin Wang's was.
The inside cubes of toast however, were fluffy and paired well with the fragrant vanilla ice cream.
Especially when the ice cream melted and was absorbed into the cubes.

The yellow cream was unfortunately, butter/margarine instead of custard.
Sorry but my glutton overindulgence has its limits too, hahaha.


Valrhona Chocolate Waffle - $12.90
Now this was something done awesome!

Crispy outside and fluffy inside. Perfect.
Chocolate sauce was bittersweet, the way I love it.


Despite their honey toast being the signature item, I definitely won't order it again.
I abhor food wastage - no point eating only the interior.

I'll return to try the food menu though! Spotted the word mentaiko omggg *drools*



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...