Tuesday, December 06, 2016

Hong Kong Travelogue 2016 - #ZouSanKitties: Day Five

Last day of feasting!

We decided that feck it, we shall eat everything we're gonna miss cause its the last day!
So instead of Aust Dairy Co., we went back to Capitol Cafe for breakfast hahahah.

Mongkok for our last daily serving of cold noodles.
I made sure not to go back to that stupid old aunty ._.

And finally finally I could try smth new on my list - LKK North Point Egg Waffles 利強記北角雞蛋仔 !

LKK North Point Egg Waffles 利強記北角雞蛋仔 
178 Nathan Road 178彌敦道

Opening hours: 
From 11.30 am (Mon to Sat),  12.30 pm (Sun)

Nearest MTR: Jordan
Exit D, walk down Nathan Road 彌敦道
Turn left at second street Hillwood Rd 山林道
 
Bought one to share cause we were still quite full!
This two always wanna try stuff liao then cannot finish and throw to me, kns, so I put my foot down.

Crispy on the outside, and chewy on the inside.
Quite shiok, though I'd recommend getting flavours other than original so that you wont get sick of tasting dough.


Went back to Mongkok after checking out of the hotel cause we needed to try this!


Candy Shake
55 Dundas Street 登打士街55

Opening hours: 
Sun to Thu: 12 pm to 12 am
Fri to Sat: 12 pm to 1 am

This store is originally famous for its Candy Shake; literally - you can choose candies to blend into a milkshake drink.
Omg sounds too sweet *cringes*

These cheese tarts are probably inspired by Japan's BAKE Cheese tarts, but has a HK spin.
They have this flaky version that is somewhat like Portuguese egg tarts, but with a cheese filling instead.
Original/Flaky/Blueberry/Matcha ones are HKD$18, while the durian ones are HKD$25


Bought these to try! 1 Matcha and 2 Flakies.


Omg look at the oooooooze.
I'd totally recommend the flaky tarts, because it was less jelat.
Jh found both too combis a tad dry though, so dont eat too many on your own!

Oh and definitely either eat it while hot, or at least reheat before nomming.


Found this at the airport 7-11!
Jh is in love with the packaging ever since I brought it back from Taiwan.
Can't wait for Sg to bring in more flavours, and especially my favourite original milk tea T.T

I need to be completely honest though; I'd expect the taste to change somewhat, 
cause they'd probably have to remove the L-theanine to get it approved here.


Selfie with my pretty green kat!
Its damn heng I decided to bring my thick felt coat from TCL overseas, seriously.
OH and it was 4 deg Celsius HAHAH heng we otw back liao !!


Jealous kat butting in hahahahahah.


Okay la take one with you.


DON'T WANNA GO BACK TO WORKKK.


Back to our warm and sunny Singapore!
Spot my stupid pok in the background :3

He's the one I always long to see the most when I get back from overseas :3

#jhstillcannotfindcamera #igiveup


Look at this crazy monkey hahahahahah what an embarassment.


Had loads of fun, food and selfies during this trip!
These two kats also almost drove me mad with the lipstick and makeup issues omgggg.
Watching them do their morning routine makes me so tired, I wanna go back to bed hahah.

Can't wait for our Korea trip in 2017 !


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...