Saturday, May 31, 2014

Xcape with le awesome clique!

One of my favourite weekend things to do is to meet up with my awesome clique.
Everyone is busy with their own stuff now, 
and I admit there was a time where I almost gave up on them, 
cause they were being divas and it was soooooo damn hard to plan outings. (ROAR).

In fact, me and bimb actually made a 2014 resolution together,
that we were gonna just announce an activity and go. whoever is free can join but we wont beg LOL.
Yup that was how angry we were.

But I think, somehow things worked out.
Nowadays its been easier to set up meet-ups, so yay !

Met up with pretty (ex)lab partner Levon for tea before meeting the rest !
Bakerzin has a tea time promotion : 1 slice of cake + 1 beverage for $9.80.
It is available Mon to Fri, 2 to 6 pm.

Quite worth it, cause I think their cakes are nice!
That's rare for me; I seldom enjoy sweet stuff.



#lebff levon :D


strawberry cheesecake and iced chocolate ! 

Xcape was nearest to Bugis St, so we thought we'd have dinner there.
But EVERYWHERE was crowded, making us settle for having ilovetaimei instead LOL.

mangoPOPzzzz. hahahah.

If you havent heard of Xcape, its a game originating from Japan.
You and your friends are locked in a themed room,
filled with puzzles and stuff, and you have to escape within 1 hour.

I love such challenging shit. 
You've to use flashlights, UV lights, climb hidden staircases and etc.
SO COOL.

I've been there twice for different themes, with different groups of people.
teamwork and chemistry is actually very important for this !

Played Catch me if you can this time !
Quite a lot of leopard crawling involved LOL. 
We didnt succeed, but it was still fun. :D




one of my most favourite bunch of people :D


not happy with the bright lighting so, group selfie !
who needs a selfie stick sia, my skills can liao *wiggles eyebrow*

In case you're intrsted in visiting Xcape, its now located at Bugis Village!
Find the staircase between McDonald's and KFC. (entrance sounds like a mystery alr lolol)
The original season1 outlet has closed,
but the two most popular games have been relocated to this outlet as well.

Prices are $22 for off peak (Mon-Fri before 6pm),
and $28 for peak (Mon-Fri after 6pm, weekends and PH).

You can book the slots here.


Received my souvenir from ahsok from Taiwan.
I look like the penguin right ! ^.^



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...