Friday, June 06, 2014

Hair Dye + 2 Degree Ice Exhibit !

Went back to good ol' Shunji Matsuo 313 for dye job!
I'm an incorrigible redhead; I have never gone for any other color tones except for red.
But I've always wanted to have electric blue streaks !

And my trusty stylist Zenn managed to achieve this for me.
I previously did three rounds of bleaching, and this is a refresh color.
I loveeee it, even if its not a common combination.





with ahpok, who was waiting patiently for me.
actually not like he really had a choice, cause we had plans later hahah.


the two boyfriends trying to death stare the receptionist LOLOL.
boys will be boys.


Five tickets to 2 Degree Ice Exhibit please !
Ignore their 'weekend special' , 
unless you want to waste money on a ice mug which will melt.


with le budding yeast!
we look good in purple. :D


the honeymoon couple. HAHAH. 
why? 
cause jh was eggcitedly asking bowei to take photos together at every iconic sculpture.


mock selfie hahahah


my boyfriend the photobomber.




le two bimbos. HAHAH.


okay left with the blonde one .


normalised


hi bowei !


#pokandpok

The sculptures were not really impressive.
They mostly seemed like the miniaturized versions of the icons.
Mini is fine, but some were quite unproportionate.
You'll see what I mean.


Singapore Flyer.


 Merlion


Sir Stamford Raffles.
No kidding.

In real life he looks like this.




Malay version. ;p


"oh hai dahling, we're at the famous wall !" 


honeymoon feel anot? hahaha.


le belly competition.


bimb staring lovingly at her block of ice.
actually her melanholic face really got the feel sia. (Y)


andddd there goes pok and his adoration towards ice.
this is the i wanna eat you face.


speaking of eating.


bowei thinks he very strong. 


dinos !


blurry group photo!  


blurry selfie too, 
because le cameras all had a thin film of condensation after the extremely cold temp!

Overall, the whole exhibition was not impressive,
but the company made it damn fun !

Felt so bad for bimb because I rmbed the wrong date and she came unprepared :(
Sorry !


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...