Sunday, June 08, 2014

Weddings are always beautiful.

Attended my beautiful colleague's wedding !
Congratulations again (and again) Saiyidah, may you be happy always!

It was unlike most Malay weddings I've seen, the settings were so grand.
And the bride was so gorgeous. :D



Selfie with the bride, because why not? :p



With the colleagues from various labs :D


Rongjie also somehow became my colleague. small world omg.


CHURROS OMG.
it was such a cool idea to have freshly made churros as dessert!


with sea salt caramel. yummmms.
nothing goes wrong with sea salt caramel.


selfie with saljorah!
the very steady rock in Bedok lab.


the newlyweds (:


with seen,
my favourite i/c! 


seen and saljorah. 

Kena deesiao by my colleagues, asking when is it my turn and would it be in a similar set-up LOL.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...